Thursday, May 19, 2011

Help out a Fellow Fangirl!

This wasn’t my initial idea to get back into writing, but it is for a great cause.  Dee is an amazing person.  The few months I have known her, she has been nothing but sweet and supportive.  She needs some help to get to Dragon*Con and Fan Expo.  Please see the picture!


Plushie Commissions!
Due to some increases in flight pricing I’m a still a bit away from getting things sorted for Dragon*Con, so still taking commissions and donations to the travel fund
I know the poster says 6” $30, but I’ve increased the price to $35 as they are still a lot of work. 
Check out my deviantart gallery here for more examples of my work.  Or my etsy shop here
Plushie commissions
Limited time only!
6” $35 AUD
10” $50 AUD
Shipping worldwide $10 (cheaper in OZ)
Paypal/Email: dpirko@gmail.com
Additional donations to the travel fund always welcome :)


She made these for me! and I love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment