Anyway, I dreamed last night that I actually had one! And it was one of those, it felt so real dreams that when you wake up in the morning your disappointed when it wasn’t real. She was so cute! I think this was brought on by this cat show Chad and I watched the other night talking about the different breeds. The Sphynx was the last one they talked about. Also, I learned that animals can donate blood. I thought that was cool.
So maybe this means I am going to get one soon. I hope so. Jacob called me a crazy bitch for wanting one (and I am assuming other reasons). Chad thinks they are the ugliest things in the world, and I just think their badass. So here’s hoping.
lol they are ugly..but in a werid way..cute too..lol..I hope Chad gets you one for christmas!
ReplyDelete(hint,hint chad)
I think they're cool little creatures.
ReplyDeleteuhhhhh...Chad is right. Those cats are scary!! haha jk Hope you get one soon :D
ReplyDeleteThose freak me the hell out!! lol. But it would be cool to have one still cause it's unusual. I heard they are wonderful kitties tho.
ReplyDeleteThey are the ultimate evolution of the kitty. Just freaky enough to scare away the mummies and paper boys and smart enough to work my time travel equiptment. They are loyal to a fault and just adorable. I love them. I can't resist any Sphinx kitties either. I see one, it goes in my pocket.
ReplyDeleteim allergic to cat hair yet i love cats so getting a hairless kitty one day has always been a dream of mine. they are adorable.
ReplyDelete